Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Truvía will DRINK. YOUR. MILKSHAKE.

Photobucket


Or just sweeten it naturally and calorie-free, while still managing to taste delicious.


My free box of Truvía arrived last week, thanks to the fabulous Amy Dungan (who is now the new low-carb colunmist for the St. Louis Examiner), and I'm excited to confirm the opinion she gave in her review of the stuff. It tastes great, even right out of the package. Now it just needs to come to supermarkets so I won't have to order it online all the time.

3 comments:

Amy Dungan said...

Hey Tracey! I like your blog!!
Glad you like the Truvia!

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the terrible name, which I will continue to mispronounce in my mind. "Splenda" sounds so much more splendid.

Tracey said...

Yeah, I don't get the need for the accent on the "i". Since stevia has an accent on the first syllable, I don't know why they didn't just do the same thing with this one.